Monday, 23 September 2013

Video Of The Week #23: Rizzle Kicks ~ Lost Generation









Hello hello! :D
New video of the week, let's make this short, stupid homework deadlines -______-
Rizzle Kicks! Aw, gotta love Rizzle and Sylvester!
They released their new album, Roaring 20s earlier this month ^_^
And with it is this song, Lost Generation
When I first listened to this song, I was like
"Oh my gosh, I can relate to this!"
I mean, I can say everything in that song is so true :))
I love it so much, so awesome
It has a cool hip-hop and rap vibe
And it makes really neat references to "our youth today"
Especially the first verse
Not to mention the official music video, that's pretty awesome too
"Switch on the TV
They keep it real, but not in that way
I turn the channel and just see somebody's life displayed
Awkward pauses and dodgy moments
I smile it keeps me sane
Reality TV is morphine
Give me that now let me ease the pain
(Oh yeah)"
"I wanna drive to work hear this beat and make my dreams come true"
Of course, I can't drive, but there's always the bus so...
Peace out!
Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment