Sunday, 15 September 2013

Songs From Soundtracks

Hey! :D
Alright, so I was thinking about all my favourite movies
A lot of which have really awesome bands, like Scott Pilgrim vs The World's Sex Bob-Omb (which I don't recommend listening to with headphones, but anyway)
Those really awesome bands, I seriously wish they were real! :)
There are also songs off soundtracks from actual solo artists and bands that I also love
SO I wanted to share all my favourites, in a list :)

Lemonade Mouth - Determinate
A movie, and a band
This is probably one of the best Disney Channel original movies, so maybe, just maybe, I'll do a film review of that some time soon :)
The number of times I've watched this movie is unreal
And the thing is, I hate it when movies have songs in the middle (hence the reason why I dislike musicals) and when people burst into song
Like, when do we ever do that anyway? -_-
However this is probably one of my faves with people singing randomly, because the music is actually good.
I'll actually cry if Bridgit turns into one of those "teen stars gone bad"
Really, I will

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: Sex Bob-Omb - Garbage Truck
Yes, as mentioned at the start of this post, I really don't think you should listen to their music with headphones on because of the heavy bass hahaha :))
They have such a cool band name! It has a double meaning: Bob-Omb has something to do with Super Mario, and the whole name could possibly refer to "Sex Bomb," that song by Tom Jones

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Clash At Demonhead - Black Sheep
Same movie, different band, and don't worry, you can listen to this with headphones on
Love this band, even though Envy (their lead singer) hates Scott so bad
And the original version of Black Sheep wasn't as good as this one (Metric shouldn't take that statement offensively)

Jennifer's Body: Panic! At The Disco - New Perspective
Panic! At The Disco are real, in case you didn't know
Part of the reason why I watched Jennifer's Body was just to hear New Perspective (which by the way, was only in the movie for about 20 seconds)



Yes, I liked that movie. No, it wasn't scary
Merely cringeworthy, and trust me, I watched this really late at night
Easy A: Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine
I love this song because it's just so messed up! :D
It's my ringtone, it's my alarm, and it's all thanks to Easy A :)
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine
Oh, oh, oh
Yeah, there's others, but I shan't bore you any longer
See you later!
Sara xx
PS - thinking of making a Tumblr for all the wacky photos I find. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment