Wednesday, 7 August 2013

The Infinite Playlist


So my computer's down and that means I can't do another music battle post this week
Instead, I stayed up all night (until almost 5am, don't tell my mother!) and made a YouTube playlist for you all :)
It was a nightmare, but I did it 8)
Unfortunately, I'm very limited on just my smartphone :/
So here's the playlist! Click here to view it and listen to your heart's content

Song list:
1) You Me At Six - Bite My Tongue
2) Fall Out Boy - The Take Over, The Breaks Over
3) The Cab - Bad
4) Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
5) Paramore - Decode
6) Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
7) The Script - Breakeven
8) Ed Sheeran - Drunk
9) Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
10) Kelly Clarkson - Since u Been Gone
11) P!nk - Raise Your Glass
12) The Lumineers - Ho Hey
13) Bastille - Pompeii
14) Bastille - Things we Lost in the Fire
15) Alex Clare - Too Close
16) Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
17) You Me At Six - Underdog
18) Panic! At The Disco - That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)
19) 5 Seconds Of Summer - Heartbreak Girl
20) The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun
21) Paramore - My Hero
22) Coldplay - Viva La Vida
That's all, so have a nice day rebels!
Chill out and listen to my playlist :)

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment