Friday, 16 August 2013

Polka Dots: Pop Art Teacups

Hey guys! I know, I know, again it's been forever since I last posted, but what the hey, I couldn't stay away from you all and got this post all figured out! :D
Sharing is caring, today I'm sharing some photos I took myself! :)
Feel free to use 'em, but remember to credit Mindless Rebel or say Sara Harvey took them
I hate my surname. :L
And so, the post begins

So today I was looking at this really awesome teacup I have at my house
They were sort of Claes Oldenburg style. Claes was a pop artist. He did sculptures of small things on a large scale :)
Like a HUGE ice-cream! Gosh, I wanna eat that ice-cream :P
This teacup was HUGE too! :D
It's so cool, it's the size of my stomach! :D
That sounded weird, but wanna see? :))

Neat huh? Just look at it in comparison to a regular one!

Can you imagine drinking out of that thing? :D
Alrighty, that's about it
But keep uh, drinking out of regular tea cups! :))
Sunday is post 100! I got it all covered, promise! :)
Sara xx

2 comments: