Monday, 12 August 2013

Video Of The Week #17 - Conor Maynard ~ Animal ft Wiley

What up muchachos? :P
Sorry I haven't been posting, the phone posting is killing me :/

New video of the week! How are the holidays, guys? :)
Ok, ok, I have no idea why I like, wait, scratch that..
love this song so much! :D
Probably because of the catchy beat and whatever
So, Animal by Conor Maynard and Wiley was released earlier this year
It's on Conor Maynard's studio album, Contrast

Animal peaked at number 6 in the UK and Scotland


Alright, that's all, so have a nice week! Hope to post soon!
Sara xx

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour! I'm a new follower :) please check out and follow my blog too...

    http://thegirlinblueblogger.blogspot.com

    It's full of a typical teenaged girl's life, ideas, hobbies and more...

    Merci,

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for following :)
      I had a look at your blog and followed it :D
      It's awesome :))
      Sara xx

      Delete