Monday, 1 July 2013

Video Of The Week #11: Cups ~ Anna Kendrick (From The Pitch Perfect Soundtrack)

Hey peeps! How ya doin'? :))
Get ready to get PITCH-SLAPPED. :)
It's a new Monday and a new video!
Have you watched Pitch Perfect? It's like, one of my favourite movies! :D :D :D
It had awesome a-capella by an awesome cast
And some hilarious quotes such as

Donald: Whenever you're ready dude.
Cynthia Rose: [shakes head, pulls off cap]
Donald: Hmm...Not a dude. [turns to Bumper] She's not a dude.
---------------------------------
Fat Amy: You are gonna get pitch-slapped so hard that your man boobs are gonna go concave.
---------------------------------
Chloe: What's your name?
Fat Amy: Fat Amy.
Aubrey: You call yourself Fat Amy?
Fat Amy: Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back.





If you haven't watched it, I think you should. :)
But here's the low down on the video of the week: the song comes from Pitch Perfect and was performed by a main member of the cast, Anna Kendrick, who played Beca in the film. It's on the soundtrack. :)


You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone. :D
Seriously, you should actually watch the movie! It's awesome!
Fat Amy.
That's all I had to say

Kay byeee! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment