Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Film Reel #2: Easy A

Be aware, this might have just a few spoilers :)
But I'm not giving away the ending

And I'm back with another film reel! Let's get this party started!
Easy A, I'm obsessed with this movie, so I thought I would share!
+Aminah Kazi  is also madly in love with this movie (it's my fault, she said so herself!) who has a great blog also!
http://theberrybeautifulersblog.blogspot.co.uk//
Click on that link above and you'll be whisked away to her amazing blog (in a new tab) :))
Back to the film reel on my current obsession, Easy A

Released: 2010
Rated: PG-13
Main cast: Emma Stone (Olive), Penn Badgley (Todd), Amanda Bynes (Marianne), Aly Michalka (Rhiannon), Cam Gigandet (Micah), Thomas Haden Church (Mrs. Griffith), Patricia Clarkson (Rosemary Penderghast), Lisa Kudrow (Mrs. Griffith), Malcolm McDowell (Principal Gibbons), Stanley Tucci (Dill Penderghast), Dan Byrd (Brandon)
Genre: teen rom-com
What it's all about
Olive was the sort of person to fit in the crowd in high school until one lie to avoid her best friend's camping trip changes it all and she becomes known as a different person
One lie leads to another and through it all she loses her best friend. Olive is frustrated by the way people look at her and retaliates by becoming what they thought she was, but only by image
Her enemy, Marianne, is intent on getting shot of Olive and finding a way of getting her out of school for her new identity
One of my favorite movies and, as I said before, my current obsession! You should really watch this, but remember the rating :)













Here's a Polyvore set I made for Emma Stone, including a Revlon commercial she did earlier this year
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason" Emma Stone
That's all on Easy A today! Y'all come back now!
Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment