Sunday, 28 July 2013

Film Reel #1: Mean Girls

Be aware, this might have just a few spoilers :)
But I'm not giving away the ending
It's been a while since I last posted, I've no idea why :/
but just to let you know, I switched to Google+ so I'm now blogging under my name, Sara
and you can still comment anonymously if you don't have an account
anyway...
I'm introducing a new thing to Mindless Rebel: the Film Reel :D
And it's going to be movie reviews of movies I liked and recommend to you! :)
You might remember my first post was a movie post, Scott Pilgrim vs The World
If you've been reading my however many posts since the very beginning :))
As was Let Me InWreck It Ralph and The Croods

But since then, I haven't made any other film reviews, so what the hey, I may as well make it a regular thing :)
This first film reel is Mean Girls! :)

Released: 2004
Rated: PG-13
Main cast: Lindsey Lohan (Cady Heron), Lizzy Caplan (Janis), Rachel McAdams (Regina, queen bee and Plastic), Amanda Seyfried (Karen, Plastic), Lacey Chabert (Gretchen, Plastic), Tina Fey (Ms Norbury)
Genre: teen comedy
What it's all about
When Cady Heron goes to high school for the first time after being homeschooled in Africa her whole life, she gets caught up in the most exclusive clique: the Plastics
Her friends Janis and Damian encourage her to go undercover to get revenge on the Plastics (Cady is reluctant but plays along)
Cady gets a crush on queen bee Regina George's ex boyfiend Aaron. Regina takes Aaron back at a Halloween party and Cady swears revenge

Hey, if you love teen comedies and American high school dramas, this is perfect for you!
And if you've watched it already, watch it again.
No really, watch it over and over, it never gets old!
But if you don't then...



And a Polyvore set on Amanda Seyfried featuring Mean Girls quotes and Givenchy perfume! :)
Mean Girls: Amanda Seyfried and Givenchy
Have a nice day rebels! It's Summer! *jazz hands*
Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment