Friday, 24 May 2013

Ten Total Opposites Of A Guilty Pleasure

Remember that time right near the very beginning of this blog when I talked about my Ten Guilty Pleasures?
You could consider this post as a follow up to that, more or less :)
This is more a top 10 of things that I share all the time with people without being "guilty," but they're still a total pleasure to mess with
Here we go! Another top 10 begins if you scroll down that mouse...
Pokemon Was A Guilty Pleasure
Cath Kidston Is The Total Opposite

10-- Hugs! -- Easy, I like hugs! I give free hugs!
You know how they set up kissing booths? I would have a hugging booth :))
Naa kidding, I'm not that happy over hugs, but yeah...hugs are nice :)



9-- Pac Man -- I can't get pass level 3...awkward, eh? And to think, they say I'm a total computer geek -_-


8-- The Sims -- The PC version! Oh yeah, you say you have dollars, but I got simoleons. Beat that! Bet you can't top it! :P
I liked beating up that Social Bunny in Sims 2...that was fun xD


7-- Lies Pizza -- This is true
Now, I love Evanescence, and I love their Lies Pizza, it tastes so good! :'D
"There's nothing better than a good lie"
That's from their song, Everybody's Fool, which just so happens to be one of my faves!
6-- Cath Kidston -- Now that's what I call fashion, amigos! :D
Nice accessories~Nice bags~Clothes! :D
5-- Sabrina The Teenage Witch -- Some time ago I just had some weird time warp and it led back to this show. Since then I've been watching it, like, all the time

I don't care about the fact that it started in the late 90s and ended in the early 00s, it's a lot better than other stuff I see on TV these days
That's just my opinion though, you just might think differently :)
sad to say, they've obviously run outta ideas :)
4-- Converses -- Oh come on guys, you knew this was coming up! :'D
They're cool! And they're comfy. And they come in different colours and blah, you get the point.
I'm trying to collect as many colours as possible :))
3-- One Republic ~ Secrets -- Yes, it's a catchy tune. I mean, very catchy! <3 <3 <3
Tell me all you want to hear
Something that were like those years...
2-- FOOD! :D -- I like it. A lot.
1-- The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air -- Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air!
There was this time last March when I started learning the Fresh Prince Theme Song for the sake of it :)
And when I was doing a media class, I started singing it and the whole class joined in :))


Good times, good times...
BEST SHOW EVERRRRR!!!!

That pretty much sums up the total opposite of a guilty pleasure top 10! Have a nice day :P
Peace! :)>- xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment