Thursday, 18 April 2013

Your Shoelace Is Untied

I love shoes! Not just any shoes though :))
I mean, I'll be honest, I don't have, like, a million pairs in my closet like some teenagers do
And also, I wouldn't wear a pair of high heels, I mean, I don't want to hurt my feet >.<
Also, what if you're running for the bus? Faceplant! :))
Know what people still haven't realised about Kickers?
That Kickers are made for kicking!
Seriously, why else would they be called Kickers? :))
Lazy Oafs: Back in fashion, back  in action
Now, I love Nike trainers, but who would wear them when you can have Converses?
Of course, Nike says you should Just Do It, and I'll be honest, just because I have Converses in my life, that doesn't mean I don't have room for a pair of Nikes too! :))
Rocking the floral thing :D
Perfect for a rainy day :)
Then there are always flats, but they're always best when they have bows on the front 8)
Or even ballet flats, I love the ribbon that twirls all over the place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment