Monday, 29 April 2013

Video Of The Week #2: Gabriella Cilmi ~ Sweet About Me

You know, I was, like, totally MIA for a whole week before my last post >.<
Today, it's another Monday! (boo!)

And to brighten it up a little, I'm giving you #2 of my video of the week thang! (Yes, I said thang!)

I was watching the music channels earlier, and they were putting on some songs from the late noughties (I love saying noughties) :))

Noughties, in case you didn't know, was like, 2000 to 2009 or something, I suppose :)
Late noughties is more 2007 to 2009 :)
The video of the week is something I remember from those good old days :))
Sweet About Me by Gabriella Cilmi, oh the good old days! :))
This song was my favourite back then! 8)

Gabriella was born in Australia and is of Italian decsent.
Sweet About Me is from her album, Lessons To Be Learned. You could compare her sound to Amy Winehouse as such (RIP Amy, we love you x)

So, have a listen! You could be all "OMG! I totally remember this!" :O
or "OMG OMG OMG! This is catchy!"

'kay see ya! Peace! :)>- x

No comments:

Post a Comment