Monday, 8 April 2013

7th April UK Top 10

So, today, I wanted to post this week's top 10 in the UK :)
So yeah, here is this week’s UK Top 10! :D

1 Duke Dumont FT AME ~ Need U (100%) new entry
2 Pink FT Nate Ruess ~ Just Give Me A Reason non mover
3 Justin Timberlake ~ Mirrors ↑up 1

4 The Saturdays FT Sean Paul ~ What About Us ↓down 1
5 Bastille ~ Pompeii non mover

6 Let’s Get Ready To Rhumble ~ PJ & Duncan ↓down 5
7 Nelly ~ Hey Porsche ↑up 2
8 Pitbull FT Christina Aguilera ~ Feel This Moment ↑up 3
9 Bruno Mars ~ When I Was Your Man ↓down 3
10 Michael Buble ~ It’s A Beautiful Day new entry

My Favourite Entry of the week -- Without a doubt, my favourite entry at the moment in this week’s top 10 is Bastille with Pompeii :)
Last week in the number 1 spot was PJ & Duncan with Let's Get Ready To Rumble, Ant & Dec's first number 1 single as their alter-egos :))

If I had to choose a song not in the top 10 to be part of the top 10 next week, I would choose Ho Hey by The Lumineers (this week at 16) or Suit & Tie, another single in the top 40 by Justin Timberlake (this week at 25)
Another music post for you! I hope you liked it, as always :D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment