Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Ten Guilty Pleasures

So we all have secrets and guilty pleasures that we keep to ourselves at times or just can't help but share with others.
And I am going to share mine with you! :D :D :D
I think there are two definitions for guilty pleasure: something we know we love but we shouldn't, or, mostly in my case, something we do that we don't tell anyone about :P
So here we go, my top ten guilty pleasures!
[10] Would have to be eating KitKats when someone's not looking (obviously) :))
Not that I don't mind giving them my KitKat, it's just...mine! :)) 
[9] Pokemon --->>> my brother used to like anime and it kinda rubbed off on me, okay? -__-
FYI ~ Growlithe and Arcanine are the best 8)
[8] Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen --->>> I see a little silhouetto of a man-Scaramouch! Scaramouch! Will you do the fandango? :T
I skip the first three minutes just to hear that bit :D


[7] Prank calling randoms --->>> last time I did that, I got worried about if the guy on the other line recognised my voice o.o
[6] Talking to guys with accents --->>> I have a British accent and I know everyone who's not British wants one, but really! I want yours! I'll trade you! :))
[5] Moustaches --->>> I love those moustache mugs, they're so cool :))
[4] A shower --->>> oh where do I begin? You know how great it is to feel fresh in the morning when you do that :))
[3] Doing a homework assignments on the day they come in --->>> get it out of the way! I'm sure we all have something better to do... ;)

[2] Watching Disney movies! I'll never grow out of them ;)
[1] Staying awake until 2am and waking up at 3 in the afternoon
I like being around in the day, but I'm definitely not a morning person. I'm more nocturnal :P
What are your guilty pleasures?




No comments:

Post a Comment