Saturday, 27 April 2013

So You Think You're Irreparable?!

Hey! It's been almost a week, hasn't it? :)
I'm so sorry, my computer was down and I wasn't really home this week >.<

Anyway, this post is about a frenemy turned best friend of mine who's starting to get into songwriting!
She showed me her songs and they were just too cool to not share with you, I just had to! :))

This is her first song, Irreparable.

I remember, when we were together,
I was drunk and you were sober;
Everything was just a fairytale,
But like the name, it was all just a tale.
All the memories we made and shared
Nothing can make me forget, oh how much I cared,
But this was, and won’t be the same,
Again.

I remember when you said good bye,
Not even looking back or even passing by
But I still have feelings for you,
Yeah you,
And no matter how much i tell myself,
That I’m better off without your selfish self,
A part of me just won’t let go,
But you let me fall so low.

So you let me break apart,

You broke me, you broke my heart,
It all happened so fast,
And now look at me in this cast,(Nothing can fix me)
Why were you so irresistible?
I’m broken, I’m Irreparable.

I wish I was numb,
'Cause now i just feel like scum,
I thought you'd come back for me,
But all I got was stupid repartee,
Oh boy was I wrong,
I Just needed to stay strong,
You just came back to make me cry,
Yet, I'm still in love with you and don't know why. 

So you let me break apart,
You broke me, you broke my heart,
It all happened so fast,
And now look at me in this cast,(Nothing can fix me)
Why were you so irresistible?
I’m broken, I’m Irreparable.

Everything we ever had turned into dust,
I don't think I'll ever adjust,
To the amount of bleeding pain our story has cost,
All these mysterious questions gotten me so lost,
Something that almost drove me insane,
I can't believe I'm crazy enough to want it to happen again.

So you let me break apart, 
You broke me, you broke my heart,
It all happened so fast, 
and Now look at me in this cast,
I'm broken, I’m IRREPARABLE.(Nothing can fix me)
why were you so irresistible.
I was complete when you were here,
but now I just live in sorrow and fear
Every time I look at the mirror,
But now I see everything so clearer.
I'm alone, and broken forever.
Irreparable.

So, if you like that song above and you're on Twitter, look out for updates by my bestie on her Twitter page! Here's the link for you!

https://twitter.com/The1girlxx
Have a nice day! Peace! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment