Saturday, 20 April 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!

(I took all of the photos on this post) :)
So a few days ago, I tried my first peanut butter cup from America! :D
I know that sounds stupid if you've actually had one, but I don't think I ever have :))
A friend of mine went to America over the holidays and brought me a peanut butter cup when she was on her adventure :))
Ah, it tasted so good! :D :D :D
Oh man, chocolate on top of peanut butter...in a cup! :D
Remember when I said in my Adventures In A Camper Van post that I wanted to go to America so bad? :))
And when I said I wanted to try a Hershey Bar?
I kinda realised that as far as I know, there's no turkey bacon, no sloppy joes, none of whatever you guys have! :))
It's alright though, I've got lasagne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment