Friday, 12 April 2013

Adventures In A Camper Van

If there's anything I want to do when I get older, it's to travel around the world. Not in eighty days, of course >.<

But I want to do it. I want to visit places I haven't been before.
One of the places I want to travel around is America. More than anything, I want...their food! :D :D :D
Like, a Hershey's Bar, I really want one of those :))
Yeah, I'll go all the way over to Hershey, Pennsylvania just to get one xD
Or Canada, even :)
Yum! o.o


And I'll go sightseeing too...yeah, I want to go to the top of the Empire State Building, although, I probably won't go to the very top because I just couldn't look down >.<
I want to run across the golden gate bridge! :))
I want to set the Statue of Liberty's torch on fire 8)
I want to carve my face into Mount Rushmore 0.0
I'll rearrange the Hollywood sign so it says Wood Holly :))

When I go to America, I want to go to Wal-Mart.
I'm serious when I say...I really haven't been to Wal-Mart!
As far as I know, they don't have Wal-Marts where I live...
No, we have Tesco instead and they think every little helps :P

When I go to America, I'm going to sprint all the way down the walk of fame in Hollywood and at the very bottom, I'm going to write Sara was here!!! In huge handwriting
and draw a huge star around it :P
I'm going to go to Universal Studios, just so I can do their theme song when they're filming a movie :)
When I'm travelling, I'll be doing it in an awesome camper van! :D
Hayley Williams and a Camper Van

I won't leave home without --
Just doodling in a notebook
  • my blue converses
  • my phone
  • a stereo
  • a music album
  • my computer
  • a notebook
I won't leave America without
Converses on the beach
  • Going to the beach
  • Riding in a yellow taxi cab
  • A new pair of sunglasses
  • Learning to surf

So that's what I'll do if I ever go to America someday...
If you were going to travel, where would you want to go more than anywhere in the world? Send in your comments! :D :D :D
You can also comment on my blog as anonymous if you don't have a blogger acount :)
x

2 comments:

  1. Motorhoming is definitely a wonderful holiday you could enjoy in America. The country is blessed with picturesque landscapes, great metropolitan hubs, sumptuous food, amazing culture, and many more. Once you get there, please tell us about your experiences. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! I would love to do that, thanks for the suggestion :))

      Delete