Sunday, 31 March 2013

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: Movie Review!

This is my first movie review! :))
And also my first post 8)
Warning! May contain traces of awesomeness and spoilers! Read at your own risk! :)
Released: 2010
Rated: 12
Stars:★★★★★ This is awesome!
Genre: Comedy


Movie Description: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is a movie with a video game format.  Scott (Michael Cera) meets Ramona Flowers (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), the girl of his dreams at a party who has to defeat her seven evil exes to win her. The seven exes are...

Matthew Patel (Satya Bhabha), Lucas Lee (Chris Evans),Todd Ingram (Brandon Routh), Roxy Ritcher (Mae Whitman), Kyle and Ken Katayanagi (Shota Saito and Keita Saito) and the boss in charge of the league of evil exes, Gideon Graves (Jason Schwartzman).
While he has to defeat them, he has to consider his high school girlfriend, Knives Chau (Ellen Wong) ,who he simultaneously dates while doing the same with Ramona. Even after losing interest in Knives and breaking up with her, Knives tries to get Scott back, thinking it was Ramona's fault why Scott broke up with her.
His band Sex Bob-omb (Alison Pill and Mark Webber as Kim Pines and Stephen Stills) are trying to make an impact in the music business by becoming famous in a battle of the bands competition in exchange for a record deal. The battle of the bands is sponsored by a mysterious G-Man Graves...
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Trailer.
Other Cast Members: Kieran Culkin ~ Wallace Wells, Anna Kendrick ~ Stacey Pilgrim, Brie Larson ~ Envy Adams, Johnny Simmons ~ Young Neil, Aubrey Plaza ~ Julie Powers.
Why I love this movie: I love this movie because of the humour! It was also very interesting and I love the plot so much. No matter how many times I've watched this, it's never gotten old or predictable.

Who I recommend this to: I recommend this to teenagers and young adults.
Well, I hope you liked my first blog post and movie review! Watch the movie too if you like! Bye! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's so cooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :DAnd I love this movie :)
    Good blog, bitchacho ;)

    xxxxxxxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete